Sunday, October 07, 2007

firs half of my day i spent quality time with my bed of cos. i'm left with a week. time is precious.
and the 2nd half was spend chilling at vivo.
right. so that sums up everything.

okay. first things first.
patience hit the MAX, tolerance hit the MAX.
so which goes to say, to certain people i do not see myself trying to be so nice to anymore.
totally not worth it. how many times have i like tolerate and lower my head down to the slam downs of phones and the scoldings on phones. throwing and disregarding that i have my dignity and pride was the last straw. so, we'll stay far away from each other and put the frequent meet ups to a halt here. i'm a petty person but to many incidents, i think it is enough.
ok, no point talking about such stuffs but ooh well.
if you think sy is easy to bully and stuffs, i dont like try to revenge or smth. bahh. i just back off. its the smartest way. ( :

2nd thing up.
friends should fucking have sacked me on monday. which totally screwed up my whole fucking mood today causing me to weep some time away on my lovely sofa. oooh well. i get over things fast enough, just a phone call to make me cry. goodness, i ought to be stronger as in.. arrrr fuck it. i dont know how to put it either. but welll, i just ought to stay strong.

3rd thing up.
i stand by my own rules. ( :
i dont want to be like taking in gases from ppl all the time, and den fuck it.
you know smth... i can roar too.
ROAR.
no more being nice to unappreciative ppl.
lalalala~
i shall update more soon enough.

ooh ya. 4th
my fucking time table sucks.
my birthday 8-830pm ):
haiya... i lead a sad sad life. LOL LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home