Friday, September 07, 2007

yesterday i've got to know this girl from work, whom i found rather brave and everything.
at least thats my first impression of her.
her life is really like a very very big roller coaster.
going through child abuse, earning her own living, no money to study, moving house year by year.
in my heart, i really went wow.
and one of the few questions that i actually asked her was,
so i guess you grew up quite independently?
and she replied:
i have no choice do i. everybody thinks that im independent. but in fact, i had to be independant for myself to survive. i wasnt in a situation to choose.
and i kept quiet & agreed silently. and the whole conversation that we had on the bus struck deep within me.

although im more blessed, i was also given a situation whereby i couldnt choose. whereby everything was planned. all alone by one. and without consent by me when it was me it was regarding. i dont have a choice. but i have to accept which i still find it difficult.

goreng pisang. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home